Serves meat, veg options available. Range of fresh juices, smoothies, cocktails, vegan friendly snacks, coffees with soya milk. Relaxed atmosphere, near the bus stop and beach. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Spanish, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Carrer Valle de Roncal, Cala Llonga, Santa Eularia del Rio
Ibiza, Spain 07849
n/a

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Barbarez
VerenaBadofszky
VerenaBadofszky

Nice place, lunch not suitable for vegans

3 Posted on 08 / 24 / 2014

I'll start off by saying that the place is really nice and charming, BUT there are not that many vegan options. They have many tasty juices and smoothies but the only vegan meals they had was hummus. I asked the waitress if the vegetarian paella was vegan and she said she didn't know, and that probably there was some butter in it.. So I didn't risk. Anyways, It's still worth it to pass by and grab a juice in the afternoon.

Barbarez
Barbarez
  • raw

Lovely place, delicious food and smoothies!

4 Posted on 03 / 04 / 2014

Waking up with one of Deseo's smoothies was the best thing to begin my days! I think I tried all of them and they taste really great. There was also a good selection of tapas that I really liked. Because of food and some really friendly people that work there I'd highly recommend this place.

Pros: Excellent food & Smoothies, Cool atmosphere, Good value

Dear Owner and Manager of El Deseo: