Small restaurant with buffet at counter display, some dishes priced by weight others by piece. Does not use egg, one dish visibly has cheese - ask about other dishes - owners helpful and specific. Run by a Taiwanese family that speaks both English and Spanish. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Taiwanese
Now Open

Mon-Fri 11:30am-5:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by VeganSoapDude

Glad to find this still here

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2014

I first visited El Bambu in 2009, and I was glad to find that it is still here. The value for your dollar is amazing. There were quite a few products with cheese in them this time around, but still many vegan options. The woman was helpful, and the food was better than average for this style of Taiwanese take-out. I would definitely recommend a visit, and I will be back again.

Pros: Good food, Great Value, All Veg
Cons: Not 100% Vegan, No Dine in

Dear Owner and Manager of El Bambu: