Small restaurant with buffet at counter display, some dishes priced by weight others by piece. Does not use egg. Run by a Taiwanese family that speaks both English and Spanish. Has empanadas, grilled vegetables, noodles, rice dishes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet, Fast food, Take-out, Taiwanese, Argentinian, Latin American

Mon-Fri 11:00am-5:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by VeganSoapDude

Really happy I found this place

Posted on 11 / 11 / 2015

As others have mentioned, finding vegan food in the cold Ushuaia is almost impossible, specially considering that even in the market you might not find a big variety of produce to cook yourself based on the season.

After finding this place I managed to have several good meals without having to cook. The food quality is average and the lady is very nice. The price is very cheap.

If you come after hours you can ring the bell if the curtain is not yet closed. They will come and serve you.

Take-out only

Glad to find this still here

Posted on 12 / 10 / 2014

I first visited El Bambu in 2009, and I was glad to find that it is still here. The value for your dollar is amazing. There were quite a few products with cheese in them this time around, but still many vegan options. The woman was helpful, and the food was better than average for this style of Taiwanese take-out. I would definitely recommend a visit, and I will be back again.

Pros: Good food, Great Value, All Veg
Cons: Not 100% Vegan, No Dine in

Dear Owner and Manager of El Bambu: