Ekoplaza - Van Woustraat

A chain of health food shops throughout the Netherlands that offers grains, nuts, biscuits and sweets. Wide range of juices, cereals, vegetables and fruit also available. See website for details and other locations. Previously named De Natuurwinkel. more-less
Van Woustraat 80-82
Amsterdam, Netherlands 1073 LP

Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:00pm, Sat 8:30am-5:30pm

First Review by Sarask
janti alterjiwo
janti alterjiwo

Good supplies for vegan

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2014

I came here because it was closed to my accommodation and albertcuyp markt, where you can buy fresh organic vegs. I was most happy to find good selection of kombucha and fresh turmeric/lemon juice.

Pros: Variety of supplies for vegan, friendly and helpful staff
  • raw

Friendly staff

Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

Nice organic store. Very friendly staff, while there is one exception that makes the rule. ;)

Ekoplaza is a chain of organic stores. It has stores in Amsterdam which have much more products s on sale. For example their stores at Waterlooplein and Elandsgracht are much bigger.

Pros: Organic, Staff
Cons: This location is rather small

A lot of vegan products

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

I really regret that I discovered this store on my last day in Amsterdam. There were many vegan things that I had been looking for in a long time. They had vegan cookies, bread, different soy ice creams, delicious vegan yoghurt, vegan gummy bears, "nutella", a lot of organic fruit and veggies, soap, tea and all that kind of stuff. It is a relatively big store, and they also sell meat and other animal products. A lot of the vegan products are actually marked "vegan", but I also found some vegan things without a vegan-mark on them.
Really great place.

Pros: Vegan special products, Nice and big store, Helpful staff

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2007

They sell home made cookies, and there's a wide veriety of things.
Vegan hard cheese (: