Large organic and natural grocery store. Stocks a wide variety of products including fresh fruit and vegetables, packaged food, nutritional supplements, baked breads, and many vegan products. more-less
Asselsestraat 146

Rezaline
Rezaline

Nice health store

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2015

This is the health store closest to my home so I go here quite often. They have a bunch of vegan things that kinda liked when I just went vegan, like vegan cheese, but then you try better vegan cheeses and realise that the brand they sell at Ekoplaza is not that great. They also miss out on not selling Grunschnabel ice-cream, or vegan naan (which I've seen in other Ekoplaza stores). Overall a pretty good place to do your groceries, but get your fruits and veggies at the farmers market cause they are a bit pricey.

Pros: Vegan stuff
Cons: Not enough vegan stuff

Dear Owner and Manager of Ekoplaza: