Carries fresh organic food from the farm, organic store cupboard supplies, environmentally friendly household products, organic skincare, fairly traded food and gifts and more. more-less

First Review by mik
mik
mik

Thanks, but no thanks

1 Posted on 06 / 24 / 2014

This is a nice little shop with mostly veggie items, but sadly a number of fish products too. Virtually nothing has a price tag, so I canĀ“t help but wonder how regulars have the energy to always ask how much everything costs.
The worst thing is the service though. The young woman who runs this business is petty to say the least, she will have you move around your bags as they somehow always happen to be in the way, or it is for your own security, you never know... and all this hassle without any other folks in the store! If the reasoning behind it all is questioned then she will be quick to point out that a little shop deserves "respect". Excuse me?!?! Sorry but I won't put myself through this ordeal again.

Dear Owner and Manager of Ekokultura Denda: