Serves meat, veg options available. Organic international cuisine and desserts at this eclectic cafe with a funky decor. An old cabin adorned with lights, flower pots, vintage decorations and old wooden floors. Staff has a list of all vegan options when asked. Tofu can be exchanged for eggs in all the breakfast dishes. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, International, Non-veg

Mitchycakes
Mitchycakes

Awesome breakfast

Posted on 10 / 27 / 2014

We had the scrambled tofu and fried potatoes with toast and vegan butter. Very delicious...it was the best breakfast we had all holiday.

iriairi
iriairi

Tasty food, helpful staff

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2012

Stayed in Moab for a visit to Arches recently. Great little place. Enjoyed the food (even with the mix up on the green chile - it does have tomatoes)so much, stayed a bit later the last day to grab breakfast on the way out of town. Excellent coffee. Changed to winter hours or we probably would have eaten there more. Will definitely visit again.

Pros: Knowledgable staff, generous portions
Cons: little small inside
klcieszkiewicz
klcieszkiewicz

tofu tofu tofu

Posted on 03 / 19 / 2012

one of the best dinning locations in moab, utah. they have an amazing tofu/toast/potato breakfast. perfect portions. just ask for soy butter and it will be vegan. perfect pre-hike breakfast.

Pros: excellent food, made to order, great atmosphere

foodjoy
foodjoy

not exactly organic

Posted on 09 / 08 / 2011

While the terrace dining was tempting, I was really having a hankering for eggs. Its a good thing I asked if they used organic eggs. no. ?natural, veg fed, cage-free? no. plain old eggs. I ended up down the road at love muffin cafe, where I got my natural eggs and a vegan (no dairy milk for me), gluten-free muffin!

Pros: nice atmosphere
Cons: not all organic - ask!

Dear Owner and Manager of Eklecticafe: