Edgy Veggy Vegetarian Food

Vegetarian restaurant and health food store. Also in Legaspi Market Makati on Sunday or you can order and pick up from Makati or Pasig (Valle Verde) locations. Moved from 338 Robinson Rd, Pasig City. more-less

First Review by Veganette
Veganette
Veganette

Good Food.

4 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

I have only been here once. They are good about vegan food and have a nice understanding. They also serve vegan ice cream which is awesome from Kitchen Revolution!
I ordered a soup and it was quite good and came in a tiny clay pot ;)
I also ordered something like a panini burger--which was ok. I ate all of it--and was still hungry was the problem.
Friends got pizza--which looked good and a pesto pasta dish which also looked good. I would recommend trying this if you are in the area--but not necessarily to go out of your way for. The menu is pretty small.

Pros: vegan ice cream
Cons: small menu, not very big portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Edgy Veggy Vegetarian Food: