French vegetarian food with many items suitable for vegans. Free wi-fi. Opened Jan 2014. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, French, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery, Catering

dontbedaft
dontbedaft

Magnifique

Posted on 04 / 09 / 2014

This place is really special. Definitely worth seeking out. The food was phenomenal - tasty, imaginative and beautifully presented - and the family who ran it were warm and accommodating.

Tine Putzeys
Tine Putzeys

Please support this lovely new place

Posted on 03 / 24 / 2014

We were very happy to find this new vegetarian restaurant, as we needed a place to eat on Sunday. Luckily they were open and near a subway station so we could get there easily. There were very few people there, but they've just opened the place.

We had two different chaussons (filled pastries) and they were very nice. I preferred the vegetable one, my husband the one with the fake meat. You can get one of each, so see for yourself.

Then we had a quiche and a crepe. I had real cheese on the pancake, but you can also have one with vegan cheese. Both of the dishes were very flavorful and better than the average American fare. At least to us it was. The portion size was just right for me, so it might be too small for some.

But that just leaves you room for dessert. We had another crepe (the sweet variety this time) and an apple pie. The apple pie was not sweet enough for me, but only by a tiny bit.

The staff was extremely helpful and nice & the place was very clean. I highly recommend this for anyone who's wants to try some typical French dishes.

Pros: French cuisine!, Near a subway station, Friendly staff
Cons: Portions relatively small
danadoubleu
danadoubleu

Delicious Fresh light French food

Posted on 03 / 10 / 2014

This is a cute clean restaurant with light tasty food and a variety of options. I took a group here and everyone found something they liked. The Chausson appetizer (particular the one with veggie ham) is like an empanada and is quite tasty. The vegan quiche was to die for! It has a whole wheat crust so you don't feel as guilty eating it. My friend had a salad that came with quinoa and veggie "turkey" that she enjoyed. The carob crepe for dessert was a hit with the non vegans in the group, including the one who lived in France. The staff is very nice. I would definitely go back here again...and soon! They also have a little fridge where they sell some vegetarian products, ex: nutritional yeast, almond milk.

Pros: tasty light fresh food, friendly staff, good value

VeganVIP
VeganVIP

A very exciting addition

Posted on 03 / 02 / 2014

If you're looking for vegan alternatives in the Brickell, Coral Gables and Coconut Grove area, try this place. The vegan versions of the quiches and apple pies are fantastic. The menu has a strong French influence, a good alternative of Mexican Choices, Argentinian Vida Cafe or Caribbean Beehive, my three favorites in Miami. In the former location of Lifefood Gourmet, a pioneer and trendsetter (I still miss the dishes and smoothies), you can find a calm and relaxed environment. The owners come from France and been Miami a multicultural city we must support this endeavor. They deserve it!

Dear Owner and Manager of Eden in Eden: