EcollegeY - The Real Green...

All organic foods from farm fresh vegetables, fruits, and prepared food. Home delivery in greater Montreal area available. more-less

Buying online

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2009

If buying products online from EcollegeY, I would recommend you

1- ask about new vegetables or fruits (for freshest quality)
2- confirm prices (can be fluctuating or not updated)

Overall, love the fact it is an all organic full shopping experience. From toilet paper, to tortilla and salsa, to vegetables and fruit, to meat. In otherwords, fulfilling for the Junky food lover as well as the total vegetarian - which means my kids are happy as well.

Try the sprouted tortilla, cut in 2-3 inch pieces, put in oven 2-3 minutes (has a nutty flavor), serve with salsa. I consider this my one of my healthy junk foods. Served with chili is also great!

The kefir was simply incredible, fresh from the farm...

Pros: all organic, love it
Cons: fluctuating / not updated prices online

Great selection

4 Posted on 01 / 13 / 2007

Awesome selection, really helpful, enthusiastic staff. A strong dedication to local, sustainable produce-Well done!

Pros: cheap, local
Cons: lots of meat

Dear Owner and Manager of EcollegeY - The Real Green Grocer: