Vegetarian cafe offering vegan as well raw food options. Colorful, amusing decor. It's a place for locals to practice foreign languages ​​with native speakers and professionals. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Russian, International

Emilykmiec
Emilykmiec

Very trendy.

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2015

I loved this place, and came here a few times while I was in Moscow. As they only had a Russian menu, we used the wifi in the restaurant to go to their website and translate the menu into English. The staff also spoke great English and were happy to go through the menu with us.

In our visits there we ended up ordering a few of the salads, a toasted wrap with tofu instead of cheese, a steak wrap, falafel and a rice dish. The best of these were the steak wrap and the rice, which were both unreal. Everything else was a bit plain, especially the salads. We also had a few of the desserts, including a few types of cookies and a chocolate cake, which was awesome. After we'd already eaten we saw someone else eating a noodle dish and it looked amazing!

Even though not all of the food was great, the overall vibe of this place is what makes it stand out. It's very cosy, friendly and welcoming. They also have a really cute cat!

Pros: They have a cat, Staff are really nice, Desserts were all vegan
Cons: Salad is a bit plain
michelle o.
michelle o.

so-so

Posted on 03 / 26 / 2015

The prices are moderate, not inexpensive.
The place is very small, the smoothies are ok. Didn't try the food because it was pricey for me.

Pros: good menu
Cons: small, noisy
EduardoRuiz
EduardoRuiz

Disappointing

Posted on 05 / 24 / 2014

I decided to try this place but I was disappointed the instant I walked in. The first thing you bump into is a bunch of shoes spread all around. It looks like someone's messy home rather than a restaurant. There was a single table inside which was taken by someone who actually works there. It's an unwelcoming place in general. Beware!

Pros: None
Cons: Not easily accessible, Unhelpful staff, Small and uncomfortable

jasonkb
jasonkb

Amazing

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

Amazing vibe. Very Russian, very young, very hip, very attractive. Russian-only menu but the owners speak okay English. I had a Russian-style thin bread folded around lentils and carrot cake. Both very good. Their specialty is apparently noodles and I will go back for that!

Dear Owner and Manager of Eco-bar D'ivan: