Vegetarian cafe offering vegan as well raw food options. Colorful, amusing decor. It's a place for locals to practice foreign languages ​​with native speakers and professionals. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Russian, International

First Review by jasonkb

Disappointing

2 Posted on 05 / 24 / 2014

I decided to try this place but I was disappointed the instant I walked in. The first thing you bump into is a bunch of shoes spread all around. It looks like someone's messy home rather than a restaurant. There was a single table inside which was taken by someone who actually works there. It's an unwelcoming place in general. Beware!

Pros: None
Cons: Not easily accessible, Unhelpful staff, Small and uncomfortable

Amazing

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2014

Amazing vibe. Very Russian, very young, very hip, very attractive. Russian-only menu but the owners speak okay English. I had a Russian-style thin bread folded around lentils and carrot cake. Both very good. Their specialty is apparently noodles and I will go back for that!

Dear Owner and Manager of Eco-bar D'ivan: