Eats Natural Foods Co-op

Offers a selections of natural foods, produce, supplements, care products, and grocery. Friendly service. more-less
708 N Main St (Prices Fork Road)
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060-3351

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by maliciouskami
  • non-vegetarian

good selection

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2014

This shop has a pretty decent selection of natural products. The prices are also fairly reasonable. I agree with another reviewer, the shop is pretty messy appearing and slightly disorganized. They could use some merchandise coordination! I was glad to find this kind of shop in this area (I'm a visitor).

EATS is a health food store

Posted on 05 / 20 / 2014

Although this is privately owned, they are really cool people!
The store has everything you would expect from a health food store. MUCH NEEDED in our area. They recently moved locations, ok like 3 years ago now )

If in Blackburg area, this is your oasis of food for home preparation. Not to be confused with place named Oasis, which is pricy and less choice.

Pros: Quality BULK, loads of variety, old hippie owned
Cons: far away from me ), maybe could be cleaner but hey~

Nice prices great location

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2007

Eats is now located inside Oasis world market--so both of my favorite stores are now together. Shopping is made much easier. I guess one problem is that after you have bags from one store, you have to hide them with the clerk or go out to the parking lot to unload them before moving on to the next store. I prefer this store over the other natural food store in Blacksburg. Better prices and better parking.

Pros: location, prices, parking
Cons: small and cramped, have to unload bags from Oasis first

Dear Owner and Manager of Eats Natural Foods Co-op: