Eat's Good!

Serves meat, veg options available. Choose your starter from the refrigerator case, choose a hot meal, then a dessert. Food is mostly vegetarian except for tuna fish. Family friendly atmosphere with international flavors. For each menu one buys, the company will supply a sandwich for someone in need. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, French, International, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
26 rue dPont Mouja

KarynGeffriaud
KarynGeffriaud

Nice little restaurant

4 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2013

Cute little restaurant, great service-very friendly. I really liked everything I got. The roasted red pepper hummus was delicious. Our hot dishes were good as well. Yummy desserts to choose from. I wish there were more dairy-free choices as my son and I are allergic. We will be back.

Pros: Helpful Friendly Service, Good sized portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Eat's Good!: