Eatonville

Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian and vegan items are specified on the menu. Same owner that founded Busboys and Poets. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Southern, Non-veg

First Review by SP
aner1kind17
aner1kind17

Not good

1 Posted on 02 / 24 / 2014

This is the first brunch place where I hated my food. My omelet was SO oily that when I pressed my fork on it, oil just gushed out. Who wants to eat oily eggs? (and trust, it wasn't olive oil either). Not to assume that all vegetarians and vegans are health conscious, but I simply can't stand the taste of very unhealthy fried and oily food. And that totally ruins the dish for me. And it was expensive too.

Pros: Couple of veg dishes
Cons: Very oily, Gross, Expensive
SP
SP

love this place!

4 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2013

We only went in for a snack this time, and had a starter and a side. The fried green tomatoes were so delicious! Can't wait to go back and have them again, as well as try more items.

Dear Owner and Manager of Eatonville: