Serves meat, veg options available. Pizzeria with several locations (Glenroy, Maribyrnong). Sometimes has in-stock Cheezly vegan cheese, vegan ham and salami for an extra charge each topping, but do call and check ahead. Mostly take-out with some seating. Has gluten-free. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Pizza, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tiggy
moodfornoodles
moodfornoodles

Excellent gf pizza

4 Posted on 07 / 02 / 2013

My fave gf pizza bases and my husband loves mock meat optooms (non gf).I love the garlic pizza too.

Pros: Great gf bases
Cons: Not many options
Tiggy
Tiggy

Good pizza

4 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2013

The pizza here is delicious but when I first came I was a bit taken aback by the increase in price by the time I had added Cheezly and vegan salami at $3 a pop each. While you can add these to any pizza, if you want a vegan version I recommend ordering a modified vegetarian variety, otherwise you end up having to leave out a whole lot of meaty/eggy/cheesy toppings and still pay the same price. You can sit down and eat here with a knife and fork but the place is a bit harshly lit with and the chairs are plastic patio furniture, so don't expect a romantic candle-lit dinner. On a couple of occasions I've come here and found out they were out of Cheezly and vegan ham and vegan salami, so I always ring ahead now.

Pros: Vegan cheese, ham and salami, Tasty - not always the case with vegan pizza
Cons: Sometimes out of Cheezly etc, Harshly lit, Significant extra cost for veganising pizza

Dear Owner and Manager of Eat Pizza: