This is a great affordable choice for vegetarian. The food is fresh and delicious and the staff is friendly and accommodating.
Fyi it is now called Engy. I love their lunch specials because they serve a great portion & you are full. I am been going here for years and will continue to do so. Try the ginger dressing with your pita or sandwich it is great.Pros: Good Value, Friendly Staff, Healthy Cuisine
Cons: Combos should have salads
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Eat A Pita closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 753 times since Jan 2013.