Serves meat, veg options available. Offers options for vegans and vegetarians. Note the peanut dressing on the salad has dairy - vegans to ask for the lemon-ginger dressing instead. Price: Moderate more-less
Asian, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by cowrenn
ambillin
ambillin

Good option for family/mixed groups

3 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2013

East Moon is a good go-to for pleasing veg*ns and meat-eaters. It can be difficult communicating with some of the staff, but there are vegan options--Buddha's Feast, curries with tofu (NOT the peanut curry--has dairy), sesame tofu, etc. The peanut dressing that comes on the salads is NOT vegan--get the ginger dressing instead. Haven't tried the sushi at all but like that it's an easy place to go with visiting family. The staff is friendly and is happy to answer any and all questions you may have.

Pros: Friendly staff, Vegan options
Cons: Mostly non-veg*n
veganbeing
veganbeing

Yummy tofu!

3 Posted on 01 / 08 / 2012

If you enjoy all types of tofu, I recommend their sesame tofu! It's not pressed (which I love) and it's perfectly fried and served with steamed broccoli. Sushi isn't spectacular but serves in a pinch. Get their avocado rolls (because they're the best -- and they're the same price as a simple roll with celery).

Great tofu. Great prices. Big enough to share.

Pros: Don't overcook the tofu., Great steamed veggies., Simple, inexpensive sushi.
Cons: Not very many choices.
hhaskell
hhaskell

Delicious - good prices!

4 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2010

I love East Moon. Great sushi and a good price! They are super fast for delivery. Normally only about 15-20 minutes! I eat fish but no other meat and love their sushi. I recommend the Alaska roll.

cowrenn
cowrenn

Meh.

2 Posted on 03 / 22 / 2010

I've eaten here twice. The first time they made "vegan" pad thai for me without egg or fish sauce...supposedly. I believe it wasn't vegan, because I got sick from it. I did go back again for sushi which was okay. Nothing special--just the standard veg options like cucumber and avocado. If you want vegan sushi, go to The Vault, the chef used to be vegan and knows the requirements and offers a great variety.

Pros: Affordable, Attempts to be veg friendly
Cons: Not sure they understand "vegan", lacking variety, location

Dear Owner and Manager of East Moon: