East Asia Mart - Tampere

Wide range of East Asian style food including tofu, tempeh, seitan, miso, rice, noodle, mung bean, leafy vegetable, mock meat, soy sauce and pastes, curry, spices, snacks, dried seaweed, shiitake, black fungus, herbal drinks, and more. more-less
Tullikatu 6, Tullintori Shopping Center - UG Floor
Tampere, Finland 33500
04-68-991919

Open Mon-Fri 10.00-19.00, Sat 10.00-18.00, Sun 12.00-16.00, closed Sun June-August.

First Review by CatFox
CatFox
CatFox

This is a great shop!

4 Posted on 02 / 20 / 2014

I was blown away when I first visited the shop: never ever in my life had I seen so many mock meat products in a finnish grocery store! They have vegan shrimps, vegan fishballs etc. This truly was a pleasant surprise, and I'm going to bring a coolbag with me next time so I can bring those veggie treats safely to Jyvaskyla.

Pros: Wide selection of mock meats
Cons: not the cheapest shop

Dear Owner and Manager of East Asia Mart - Tampere: