Earthlight Natural Foods

Long time established natural food shop providing fresh organic produce, vegan and vegetarian groceries, nutritional supplements, ready to eat sandwiches and deli salads, selection of bulk organic grains, nuts, and snacks. more-less
829 Ann St (W Main St)

xgirl0
xgirl0

Great store!

Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

Driving back to NJ from a visit with family in PA and wanted to get some vegan grab & go fare. We found Earthlight on HappyCow's app and were so pleasantly surprised! The store is bright, well-organized, and impossibly clean! It was a pleasure to shop in. I got some vegan sandwiches and BBQ tempeh dinners for later on and all of it was delicious. I wish I lived closer to the store and could visit it more often but it so close to Route 80 and not a hassle to stop there if you're passing through the area.

Pros: immaculate, organized, good selection
Cons: didn't see any
patrickwatx
patrickwatx

Great Store

Posted on 03 / 29 / 2012

Great options for a small store in a small area. I travel a lot to small towns and communities and am always trying to find store like this. Earthlight Natural Foods was an extremely pleasant find.

Pros: Many veg options, Freindly staff
mars
mars

Great choices for small store

Posted on 08 / 16 / 2011

Run by folks who care about clean, organic foods. However, owners are Atkins fans. Once a month sale off everything in the joint not already on sale. They are very knowledgeable about herbs, but little science and no medical background. Still I think they are a terrific source in information.

They do a lot of personal ordering. So, come in with your requests.

Pros: variety, price, information
Cons: atkins fans

aeclarke
aeclarke

Love Earthlight!

Posted on 04 / 12 / 2011

Thank you Earthlight for being he best Nature Food Store in the Poconos! It is virtual impossible to get the kind of things that Earthlight has anywhere else in the Poconos. When I am looking for something obscure in my cooking I know Earthlight will have it. I think had this store not been in Monroe County it would have made becoming a vegetarian very hard!

Dear Owner and Manager of Earthlight Natural Foods: