Long time operating health food store. Has organice fruits and vegetables, juices, vitamins, deli, and more. more-less
1399 Broadway
Burlingame, California 94010
650-347-2058

First Review by nonyabusnus
Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Looking out for consumers

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

This place isn't kidding around. It will only carry clean, organic products. I went in looking for Almond milk the other day and almost got annoyed when they said they weren't carrying it but then I learned the reason why. Apparently there's some ingredient in there linked to cancer, so it doesn't meet their standards. If it doesn't meet their standards, they don't carry it. I feel good about this. I feel more at ease when I shop here. They do thorough investigating of all the products they carry so I don't have to. Thank you Earthbeam, for doing all the work for me!

Pros: Reliable, Organic
Cons: Hours
nonyabusnus
nonyabusnus

does't accept food stamps yet

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2011

This store is small & has good selection. However, they do not accept food stamps or advertise such...making it really frustrating to have wasted time trying to get food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Earthbeam Natural Foods: