Long time operating health food store. Has organice fruits and vegetables, juices, vitamins, deli, and more. more-less

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by nonyabusnus
alexandra_vegan
alexandra_vegan

Delicious fresh bread

Posted on 04 / 27 / 2016

The only thing I ever buy at this store is their delicious fresh bread and Que Seraw Seraw on-the-go foods as the rest of the items I think are just too expensive. Maybe because they are a small shop and can't negotiate the prices too low, I don't know..

They sell everything you would expect to find in a health food store: books, organic fruits and veggies (not many), cosmetics, supplements, spices, canned goods and snacks.
They also sell veggie meats and vegan dairy (milks, cheese) - some of these products you can't get anywhere else.

I am happy they exist just because of the delicious bread they have, which you can't get anywhere else !

Pros: Delicious fresh bread
Cons: Expensive
Lunch Box
Lunch Box

Looking out for consumers

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2013

This place isn't kidding around. It will only carry clean, organic products. I went in looking for Almond milk the other day and almost got annoyed when they said they weren't carrying it but then I learned the reason why. Apparently there's some ingredient in there linked to cancer, so it doesn't meet their standards. If it doesn't meet their standards, they don't carry it. I feel good about this. I feel more at ease when I shop here. They do thorough investigating of all the products they carry so I don't have to. Thank you Earthbeam, for doing all the work for me!

Pros: Reliable, Organic
Cons: Hours
nonyabusnus
nonyabusnus

does't accept food stamps yet

Posted on 06 / 07 / 2011

This store is small & has good selection. However, they do not accept food stamps or advertise such...making it really frustrating to have wasted time trying to get food.

Dear Owner and Manager of Earthbeam Natural Foods: