Juice and smoothies bar inside Equinox Fitness Club. Stocks some nutritional supplements and energy bars as well as grab-n-go. more-less
10960 Wilshire Blvd (Equinox Fitness Club, Westwood)
West Los Angeles, California 90024
310-444-1809

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Chia
Chia
Chia

Fresh pressed juices and wheatgrass shots

Posted on 01 / 06 / 2012

This little juice and snack bar is just downstairs from the gym, housed in the same building as Bank of America on Wilshire and Westwood corner. I've gotten juice a couple times, and here's my review for HappyCow.

The primary owner of Earthbar is the same as the Great Earth Vitamins & Earth Bar in West Hollywood. He and his partners have decide to go the route of opening juice and snack bars within Equinox Fitness Clubs.

You don't have to be a member of the gym to come to the juice bar. Just walk in and order the combination that you'd like. I like my red juices (carrot, beet, ginger) and my green juices (celery, spinach, parsley, apple).

The energy bars offered are targeted at the body builders / gym members, so I don't get them. There's a small fridge with ready-to-eat grab-n-go wraps (chicken and tuna... not veg).

Besides the Whole Foods in the Westwood Village, this is the only place I can think of to come for a fresh pressed juice (when in the area).

Pros: quick and easy, fresh juices

Dear Owner and Manager of Earthbar: