Earth to Table

Small raw food cafe opened in late 2012. Offers juices, smoothies, cold press coffee, salads, raw vegan meals and desserts. Everything is gluten-free. Also sells a selection of health products. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, Australian, Take-out

First Review by elm
cocoholic
cocoholic

Fantastic Food

5 Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

I loved this place. From all raw food restaurants I tried in Sydney and Melbourne this was my favourite. The quality of the food was always high and fresh. And the cakes were divine. I wish I could learn how to make cakes like that. No other restaurant I tried before was able to make raw vegan cakes like them. My favourite was the Mojito and Pear & Ginger cake, but I didn't have enough time to try all. I would certainly come back here and I took 3 of my friends here.

Pros: All raw, High quality healthy food, Very friendly service
Cons: a bit expensive
Lea
Lea

Absolutely delicious and exquisite

5 Posted on 01 / 06 / 2014

We visited this restaurant not long after it opened and loved it. Everything we had was perfectly prepared, top quality and scrumptious. The desserts were incredible.

The food was not as rich as you often find in raw caf├ęs, we managed to find some reasonably light dishes to order. Servings were not huge, so we ended up spending a fair bit, but it was a wonderful treat. Hope to return again one day.

I'm not sure if they take bookings, but I would recommend reserving a table if possible. We had to wait awhile to get in, but it was worth it.

Pros: Delicious, Scrumptious , Top class quality
Cons: May need to wait for a table if busy, Slightly on the pricey side
it_be_asin
it_be_asin

Nice raw food, beware the woo

3 Posted on 11 / 30 / 2013

The raw food and desserts are good but as a scientist I don't feel comfortable in the presence of so much anti scientific products and literature. Although I guess I shouldn't be surprised - I do know that some raw foodies have ideas about nutrition which are at best unorthodox, and at worst seem not to relate to any biochemistry I learned at uni.

Go for some different and tasty vegan food wise and don't look at the shelves. Or read the menu too hard.

Pros: 100% vegan, Great tasting well rounded menu
Cons: The overpowering woo
thecriclover99
thecriclover99

Good Food, Good Service, Expensive

2 Posted on 11 / 24 / 2013

The food is really nice. Servers are really friendly. Only problem is the small portion sizes and the price.
Updated from previous review on Saturday November 23, 2013

Pros: Food , Atmosphere, Friendly Staff
Cons: Price, Serving Sizes, Small portions
elm
elm

• raw

A Jewel in the Crown of Eating

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

Earth to Table is not to be missed. wonderful live food for all taste. Fresh juices, amazing meals from breakfast to lunch
A huge variety to choose from salads, mains, and heavenly raw cakes.
All served by lovely friendly staff.
All vegan, gluten free, and so very nourishing. Every time we eat here we feel supercharged

Pros: Excellent food, great value, so very healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth to Table: