The Granary is a chain grocery store with a good selection of prepared foods including a salad bar, wraps, soups, and other deli-type items. Vegetarian and vegan selections available. Also fresh produce, vitamins, and grocery. May have little or no vegan option. Vegans please inquire and inform HappyCow. Previously named The Granary Natural Foods Market. more-less

First Review by ChrisLPN
ChrisLPN
ChrisLPN

The Only Health Food Supermarket I've Ever Found

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2009

The Granary is a vegan's dream store. They stock groceries, supplements, household goods, even cosmetics! They have a deli that is to die for, and the best vegan cole slaw I've ever tasted. It's the only place remotely close to me that I can go and get fresh raw flax seed crackers, cruelty-free makeup, organic fruit, and have a delicious meal all in one trip. Plus they open at 8 AM so folks who work nights like myself can stop by on the way home for a bedtime snack! I live one town south and usually shop at Richard's which is nice but doesn't have near the selection as the Granary.

Pros: Excellent variety, Vegan/Veg deli treats, Always find what I came for!
Cons: There is only one that I know of, Bit of a drive but worth it

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Origins: