"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, bakery, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. more-less
5900 - C University Dr NW

Mamoo
Mamoo

Love that store

Posted on 08 / 25 / 2012

I shop at earth fare often for healthy organic choices in produce. I can always find what I am looking for at a competitive price. I try to shop on Thursday afternoons so I can take my grandkids with me. They offer free kids meals to shoppers from 4-8 pm on Thursdays and you have healthy vegan choices for them as well.

Pros: great choices, friendly staff, organic produce
Cons: slightly higher prices
cakat
cakat

Finally in Huntsville!

Posted on 11 / 22 / 2011

I really love Earthfare and so happy to see them here in Huntsville. I shop there often and they have a great variety.

Pros: great deli, healthy choices
Cons: there is only 1 store

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Fare - Huntsville: