"The healthy supermarket." Market chain offering choices in fresh local and organic produce, salad and hot food bar, bulk staple, vegan-friendly items, and other natural grocery. Open daily. more-less
1689 S Lumpkin St (Milledge Ave)
Athens, Georgia 30606
706-227-1717

First Review by chandadefoor
elles_belles
elles_belles

Well Stocked

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2013

They had quite a few vegan speciality items that I wad surprised to find. Things like Greek Style coconut yogurt are not found everywhere. I very much enjoyed their vegan chicken salad from the deli case. Everyone was very helpful and knew what vegan meant. All things that I appreciate in a market.

Vegan Bohemian
Vegan Bohemian

Love it!

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2010

I've been going to Earth Fare here in Athens, Georgia for a little over 5 years. I love it! I especially love the deli section! They always have amazing salads, sushi, sandwiches etc. They have the best Vegan nuggets I've ever had and they also make a wonderful Vegan "chicken" salad with them. Love it!

Pros: Great Deli, Wonderful Healthy Choices, Friendly and Helpful Staff
Cons: Pricey
chandadefoor
chandadefoor

We Were Thrilled

Posted on 10 / 03 / 2007

My husband and I were thrilled to find Earth Fare in Athens, GA. We are vegan and also health nuts. We have been buying groceries at Earth Fare for months now, even though we have to drive almost an hour to get there. The food bar is a nice treat as well!

Pros: Lovely Selection, Vegan Options, Good food bar
Cons: Pricy

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Fare - Athens: