Vegan-friendly fast food restaurant with a drive-thru option, opened in June 2014 by the operators of Greens Restaurant. Offers sandwiches, burgers, wraps, and healthy sides like hummus & carrots. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out

kmb365
kmb365

Vegan Fast Food Digs

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2015

I had the Earth Burger and a side of fries (fries are getting mixed reviews here so I thought I would try them myself) and coconut soft serve. Everything was incredible. The burger was extraordinary... different than any other veggie burger I've had. Taste and texture were amazing. The fries certainly weren't "lunch line fries" -- they were hardcore fast food fries and I loved them. The coconut soft serve -- which they make on location -- was SO great. Most vegan ice creams are super rich and heavy, but this one was light and fluffy like soft serve is supposed to be. The staff was so kind and the whole restaurant had a great vibe. I will definitely be going here again when I get a fast food craving. Don't miss out!

NIBsmf
NIBsmf

Yummy veg*n fast food

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2015

Food: 8. It was pretty tasty, but it was definitely junk food. To be fair, I could have chosen the kale salad or hummus to be healthier, but since I was visiting from out of town I wanted to eat things that I don't eat all the time (meaning junk food). I had the "chicken" fingers and fries with a dessert of coconut soft serve. The "chicken" fingers reminded me of Gardein brand but more crispy and greasy, and the fries were good but rather plain (and I agree with another review that said they remind one of elementary school cafeteria fries). I tasted my boyfriend's spicy "chicken" sandwich, and it was good but too spicy for my liking. It was also pretty crispy and greasy. He said he really enjoyed his Earth burger, but I didn't get to taste it. The soft serve was delicious!

Price: 8. The combos were pretty reasonably priced. I thought the sandwiches being $5 by themselves is a little steep.

Staff: 10. Very friendly and attentive!

Atmosphere: 8. Pretty much like any fast food place.

Pros: Mostly vegan, Yummy, Reasonable prices
Cons: Not many healthy choices
Suz
Suz

** THE BEST... Fishless sandwiches!! **

Posted on 12 / 13 / 2014

People ask me all the time... don't you miss eating meat?

That's easy. NO! I never liked eating cows, pigs, lambs... ever. So no, i don't. (And no, i don't miss dairy either ... not even cheese.)

However... i grew up on the east coast, and did love me some seafood. I chowed down way more than my share of baked fish, fish chowder and fish sandwiches. That was long ago.

Enter Earth Burger serving THE TASTIEST FISHLESS SANDWICH ON THE PLANET!! (Well, at least here in SATX.) I'm not a large person. I could still eat THREE of them in one sitting. Every day. Easily.

And that's all i have to say about that.

Oh, wait! There's more. I have never been a soda person. Earth Burger serves the freshest (and healthiest!) root beer, ginger ale and i forget what other wonderful thirst quenchers. I could drink a quart of any of them along with my fishless sandwiches. Every day. Easily.

Good thing i don't live close-by.

Kickstarter's Green Gift to Fast Food... right here in SATX!! I'd bring my carnivorous family anytime... and bet they'd love it, too.

Pros: Fresh food, Friendly staff, Fun place!, Clean, Bright & Eco-friendly!, Dessert? Texas-sized brownies!
Cons: French fries no match for sandwiches., Yummy coconut ice cream :D, Rootbeer floats w/ coconut 'scream?!

JoanScotVilla
JoanScotVilla

addictive vegan fast food

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

Whenever I need a fast food fix, this is my GO TO! place.
The fishless sandwich is the best. I haven't tried the regular burgers yet because I can't get past this ridiculously good little taste of heaven. That and the edamame are the best! (fries not so good) One day, I'll try something else. Love Earth Burger!

eleven11
eleven11

Ideal

Posted on 08 / 14 / 2014

Vegan Fastfood, quick Window, clean dinning, organic, happy employees, great food. Eye love it

Pros: Fast, Vegan, Organic
Eve
Eve

The Earth burgers are the Bomb

Posted on 08 / 06 / 2014

I cannot say enough good things about the burgers. I have not had more than a couple of other items on the menu, and that's because I keep ordering the earth burgers over and over again (like several at a time to take home and savor over several days). They have a charbroiled taste that I have never found with any other restaurant or grocery store brand. I wouldn't mind if they were a little less greasy, but otherwise they are perfection. The prices are good, too, and I hope this becomes a chain store.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 06, 2014

Updated from previous review on Wednesday August 06, 2014

Pros: Taste of burger, Price, Convenience
Cons: Burgers are a little too greasy
Tarikat
Tarikat

Disappointing

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2014

I was an excited vegan when I heard about this new, fast food, vegan place kickstarted by the owners of Green Vegetarian Cuisine. However, I was very disappointed upon eating the food at Earth Burger. The staff were friendly and helped me decide upon the Earth Burger with french fries. I received a small "burger" and a side of zig-zag cut french fries that remind me of my elementary school cafeteria lunch line. The fries tasted like they were from a cafeteria lunch line, dry and low quality. The alternative beef protein patty had a funny taste to it, as well as an odd coating that was gooey. Worse yet, my stomach was not happy after having eaten the food. I decided then to not visit this establishment again.
I sincerely hope the owners are able to improve the quality of this food because the idea of a vegan/vegetarian fast food place in San Antonio is wonderful.

Pros: Fast Food Vegetarian/Vegan Meal, Friendly Staff
Cons: Distasteful alternative meat protein, Low quality food, Cafeteria lunch line french fries

Dear Owner and Manager of Earth Burger: