Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese food. Menu has a section of vegetable dishes. No added MSG. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Asian, Take-out, Non-veg

PeaceLoveVeggies
PeaceLoveVeggies

won't be back

Posted on 04 / 02 / 2014

Went here for lunch today with my aunt, and it was my first time in, so I can't speak for their dinner menu. At lunch you can only order off their pre-set lunch combo menu. Your lunch comes with a soup and a side. None of their soups are vegetarian or vegan, and out of the sides, your only choices as a vegetarian or vegan are white or brown rice (no fried rice or chow mein like everyone else, cause they are pre-made and have egg). And they make you pay the same price, even though you have to get no soup...
Anyways, I got one of my only options, stir fried vegetables and tofu. And I chose brown rice. Even though I explained that I can't have dairy or egg, they still brought an egg roll to me on my plate as well (which was not listed on the menu or I would have known to ask without).
The vegetables were basically just drenched in oil. The tofu was not cooked well. The whole thing was just depressing.
Like I said, I don't know if this place is different for dinnertime, but I won't be finding out.

Pros: cheap
Cons: not many veg options, food is bleh
mmeghani
mmeghani

A large vegetarian menu - also vegan. Great servic

Posted on 03 / 13 / 2014

It was refreshing to find a Chinese restaurant that had an extensive vegetarian menu and which understood the vegetarian also meant not having seafood or eggs. The staff were very familiar with what they could make and could not make that was vegetarian and the service was very friendly and fast. The food was excellent and the prices where not expensive. My wife and I shared curry vegetarian rice, lemongrass tofu, and salt-and-pepper vegetables. Though the menu listed those items as spicy they were honestly not really spicy except for a few small pieces of jalapeno peppers. Parking was on the street in front of the restaurant and we didn't need reservations. We usually do not eat Chinese food in America because The vegetarian menus are so stale and limited but this was not.

Pros: many vegetarian & vegan items, great service, not pricey
Cons: boring inside

Dear Owner and Manager of Eagle Restaurant: