Importer of vegetarian food products including vegetarian faux meats chilled and frozen, plus other groceries. more-less

First Review by BayHabourVege
BayHabourVege
BayHabourVege

OMG. This supermarket is GOD's gift

5 Posted on 03 / 30 / 2014

I LOVE this place. I always go there to pick up fake/mock meat. This supermarket is GOD's gift to Vegans and Vegetarians in Auckland, New Zealand. Ask for this item " Crispy Chicken ( soy protein/fake meat) = Orangish packaging" you can make Indian style or Thai style curry with this, which = me having orgasm inside my mouth when i eat it. You can also make KFC style fried chicken with it. It is also excellent for chinese/korean/japanese style foods too. Omg!!! my mouth is watering just by thinking about it. Anyhow, I highly recommend this Vegan/Vegetarian Supermarket.

Rating : 10/10 ( Epic Awesomeness)

Dear Owner and Manager of E-PACS Supermart: