100% vegan eatery located inside a Vietnamese market. Small menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Vietnamese
9780 Walnut St
Dallas, Texas 75243
972-437-3939

Open Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 11am-8pm, closed Tue.

First Review by EasterCat
VeggieStef
VeggieStef

love this place!

5 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2014

I have loved everything I have ever had at DVegan. The owner is so friendly and the food is great. The bamboo soup is very spicy but amazing. The crispy spring rolls are great. They even have amazing desserts and the prices are super low. I love this place will be a customer for life. Even my meat eating family raves about it!

Pros: delicious, friendly owner/servers, low cost
Veggieguanaco
Veggieguanaco

sooo yummmi

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2014

When I travel to Dallas I always eat at this great place. The Pho, Vietnamese noodle soup is the best the menu is good and affordable. The owners super friendly. Close Tuesdays.Love the Spicy Vietnamese soup too.

Pros: affordable, Delicious, Vegan
veganyay
veganyay

So Good!

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2013

Everything I've eaten at this restaurant has been tasty. I recommend you give it a try.

Pros: Good Food, Friendly Staff, Reasonably Priced
warino
warino

Very pleasant D-licious surprise

5 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2012

I have just moved to DFW, and while running around shopping for my new place, I decided to take a detour up to North Dallas and try this place. The reviews and description do not do this place justice. It is a cute, cafeteria-like (in appearance and decor) and inviting place. The owner is charming and gracious, friendly and warm. The prices are reasonable and the food is delicious. I had a bowl of pho - very authentic yummy taste and spice with tofu and TVP as the protein. I had the veggie rolls for an appetizer, with a delicious, thick, unctuous peanut sauce. The restaurant is located in the rear of a food court, attached to an Asian grocery with a huge selection of vegan faux-meats. I can't wait to come back next weekend for dinner.

Pros: Food, Price, The owner!!
Cons: Location
SusanV
SusanV

Love this place!

5 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2011

I live nearby, so I was really happy to have a totally vegan place so close. The owner is such a nice guy and he is always willing to walk you through whatever is on the menu. They have photos next to the descriptions, so that helps. I don't know (or remember) the Vietnamese name of the dish, but my favorite is the #8. Holy crap - the best soup ever. I've had the pho, too, and it's out of this world. I'm a huge fan of the banh mi sandwich - he does it just right. I really wish success for this restaurant - such nice people and really great food.

Pros: Great food, Great staff

EasterCat
EasterCat

Vegan Pho!

4 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2011

If you've missed vietnamese food, this is the place to go. It's located next to the Hong Kong market and is surrounded by a number of other Vietnamese shops.
While they have the banh mi and noodle bowls, I order the vegan soup with egg and rice noodles. That's right, vegan egg noodles. The soup comes with some faux shredded meat (they also sell it in to go containers), veggies and with a garnish of green onions. They serve the bean sprouts, jalapeno and lime on the side.
The soup's broth is considered sweet by people in the know. However, I like to add the garlic chili sauce, so it's not as obvious to me.

They also have what is possibly the best vegan cheesecake. It's tangy, sweet and just damn awesome.
If they're not sold out, get the savory buns in the to go fridge. Heat them up and have a mouth gasm. They're that good.

They only have one person who speaks english. Unless you know vietnamese, you'll have a difficult time talking to the other workers at the restaurant.

Pros: Vegan pho

Dear Owner and Manager of D'Vegan: