Serves meat, veg options available. Runs the cafeteria at the International Medical Group as well as a mobile food truck (see website locations and times). Menu is around 50% veg. Has soups, tempeh biscuits & gravy, tofu sandwich and scramble, soy cheese, ovo-lacto vegetarian dishes. Open for breakfast and lunch. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg
2960 N Meridian St (30th St entrance across Children's Museum)
Indianapolis, Indiana 46208
317-508-8614

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by TabithaShearer
sarahsvati
sarahsvati

Reliably delicious and healthy vegan options

4 Posted on 12 / 20 / 2012

I love Duos. I've eaten from the food truck and also from the Duos Kitchen. They're great, with at least two yummy vegan options on their weekly rotating menu and at least one vegan dessert.

I like that the menu is healthy, with a real focus on fresh, local, seasonal food. It's also always inventive. They usually have a slightly more decadent option as well, if you're feeling particularly hungry.

Pros: Healthy and inventive, Reasonable prices, Always have vegan dessert!
Maveric123
Maveric123

Wonderful Surprise

4 Posted on 03 / 21 / 2012

I have been working in Indianapolis a lot in the last few months and only stopped at Duos for lunch on my last visit. I had read about it online and then saw it parked right across from the OneAmerica building downtown. I ordered both vegan selections and they were both great. The people behind the counter were extremely friendly and enthusiastic about what they are doing and it's contagious. I'm not sure how often I will be in Indianapolis in the near future, but will make it my lunch stop every time when I'm there.

Pros: Excellent Food, Very Friendly staff, Quick service
TabithaShearer
TabithaShearer

I love the Duos truck!

4 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2011

I'm excited to see food trucks popping up around the city, and Duos is fabulous because they are vegetarian- and vegan-friendly, AND they source a lot of local foods for their menu. Everything I've gotten from Duos has been great! I always look forward to what they'll have on their menu from week to week - it's always unique and tasty! Owners are super-friendly as well. It can be a little pricey, but great food is worth it! :-)

Pros: vegan options, unique/changing menu, local
Cons: slightly pricey, changes locations

Dear Owner and Manager of Duos: