Duluth Grill

Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes gluten free as well a vegetarian section that marks which are or can be made vegan. Ues produce grown in its parking lot garden and on its rooftop. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by VeganET
Sarah*~*
Sarah*~*

Great Restaurant

4 Posted on 04 / 27 / 2011

went here for breakfast and were pleasantly surprised to find it the best restaurant around... for breakfast, lunch, or dinner you'll find a broad variety of unique menu options that are tasty and animal-friendly~

Pros: vegan options, vegetarian options, friendly staff
Steven
Steven

At home in Duluth

4 Posted on 05 / 28 / 2010

I am a southerner. I HATE to admit it, although my better half says that I am as well so I suppose its true. This gem offers vegan slices for any plate, Moroccan Hummus sandwiches, and even a Thai tofu dish. I think I heard the officers at the table behind talking about hunting elk and/or Moose as well. Makes one feel at home. I am sure they couldn't even pronounce tofu (anyone, a friendly bet? no? PSHHH, Lamesauce). Our waitress pretty much rocked, a lifetime waitress who knew the ins and outs of the industry, she helped out one of our guests who had dietary issues. I'd go again and again. Try the Buffalo Tofu app, its not bad.

Pros: Feels like home, great mix for people watching, TOFU
Cons: wanted a beer to no avail.
VeganET
VeganET

Pleasant suprise

4 Posted on 05 / 25 / 2010

This family-style/dive diner in West Duluth is about the last place you would expect to find great vegetarian & vegan food. The food was fresh and filling. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vegetarian menu. I highly recommend this place!

Dear Owner and Manager of Duluth Grill: