CLOSED: Duckie Vegan Shoes

Sells ethically made vegan shoes, locally made fashion and accessories, organic soap, jewelry, vintage fashion items, indie music, paperbacks and more. Reported closed to HappyCow. more-less
176 Rue Bernard Ouest (St Urbain St)
Montreal, Quebec H2T 2K2
514-273-3933

Open Tue-Fri 12-6pm, Sat-Sun 11am-5pm.

First Review by happycowgirl
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Fun Store Has Everything

5 Posted on 02 / 12 / 2012

I found this store while looking for vegan boots in Montreal, but this place has so much more than footwear. It has women's vintage fashion finds, handmade jewelry, soaps, all kinds of stuff. It's the kind of store you just have fun shopping in. So many one-of-a-kind items.

It has a rather unassuming storefront. There is a faint sign on the window that says "Arterie Boutique" in white. I was most impressed with the notice on the front door that says something like (I'm paraphrasing), "We love fur...on the animal it belongs to. If you are wearing fur, please come back another day when you are fur-free." I love it!

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Duckie Vegan Shoes: