Serves meat, veg options available. Cheap Vietnamese food with locations in Warsaw. The vegetarian items are marked but might contain egg or meat stock, so must ask about ingredients. Try the fried tofu with rice noodles. Also located at Zlota 3 and Jasna 24. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vietnsmese, Non-veg

First Review by lovela5
countryhome
countryhome

2 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

My experience at this place was unfortunately not very vegan friendly. I tried to order dish number 99, as recomended below, but they were out of tofu, well that could happen but.. Then I asked for something vegan by showing a paper where it was written down in polish what I could not eat (milk, egg, and so on..). I then got a plate with noodles, vegetables and egg, and got very dissapointed. No offer to change or get money back..

lovela5
lovela5

I go there often for a quick lunch

4 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

As far as I know, their PHO soups are NOT vegan or vegetarian. Apparently they use meat stock. However I think it's better to ask few times or email the manager and find out. Because some of their personnel knows whats vegan and some dont. When I go there I always take the same dish number 99 on their menu, which is fried tofu, with some salad and rice noodles, it comes with some sweet and sour sauce which I never use. I always take a cup of their hot sauce. I think this dish costs me 9 zl. I usually add extra tofu.

I'm pretty sure they have quite few vegetarian options and maybe few more of vegan ones.

Pros: Very cheap, Asian Drinks, one location open 24 hours Friday-Sun
Cons: not many vegan options

Dear Owner and Manager of Du-za-Mi-ha: