Independent health food shop located in Coventry City Arcade. Stocks a variety of natural remedies, organic foods, body care and house hold cleaning products, as well as a variety of foods for people living with diets such as vegan, gluten free, and diabetic. more-less
17 City Arcade, Coventry (City Centre)
Coventry, England CV1 3HX

aarti88
aarti88

Lovely!

Posted on 12 / 21 / 2014

I have only been to this store once, but have been compelled to write a review.

I visited last week after having recently started a vegan diet and was pleasantly surprised by the number of products which are available for a sweet tooth; many of which I have seen online.

I was assisted by a friendly and informative member of staff; making the experience very comfortable. Thank you 'Drop in the Ocean'.

Pros: Friendly staff, Great selection of products, Good value
CLRtraveller
CLRtraveller

Great store and friendly service

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2013

In Greyfriars Walk. Sign reads "Advice & information, organic produce, vitamins & herbs, wholefoods, takeaway food..."
Pasties, cakes, many vegan. Good selection of food and snacks. Supplements, etc.
I had a vegan spinach roll and another day a falafel-hummus wrap - excellent.
Way better store than Holland & Barrett around the corner.
Friendly owners/staff.

Pros: good selection, friendly staff, takeaway food
veganosh
veganosh

Lovely experience

Posted on 06 / 04 / 2009

I went here, as it is the only place listed in HappyCow for Coventry. I found the staff/owners to be extremely helpful and welcoming. They had fresh made food that was clearly labelled as vegan or vegetarian (I think...I was only interested in the vegan choices). These were mostly pastry items, but both dessert and savouries (veg soy pasties, leek and mushroom pasties, etc.) - traditional British fare made veg.

I mentioned to the staff/owners that I was vegan and they were extremely helpful in helping me find resources in Coventry, including getting on the internet and giving me the number of a vegan caterer.

I really recommend this place. They also carry a fair number of vegan products, most of which I couldn't buy because I didn't have access to a fridge or cooking facilities. They do carry some vegan chocolate bars, some of which I didn't see at the more well-known chain of health food stores, Holland and Barrett.

A great experience.

Pros: friendly staff, very helpful, good vegan choices
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Drop in the Ocean: