Vegan Thai food restaurant, opened in Jan 2014. Has fresh juices, uses some faux meats. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Thai, Catering, Juice bar, Take-out
199 Walker St SW
Atlanta, Georgia 30313
404-592-5275

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by bkurt01
DavidFournier
DavidFournier

One of the best vegan restaurants in Atlanta

Posted on 11 / 07 / 2014

This is a great place with a fun ambiance. All the items on the menu are vegan and excellent. The plates are colorful and appetizing. They have a complete bar with a long menu of drinks. Try to sit on the roof terrace during the summer, it offers a great view of midtown Atlanta.

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff
Cons: Small seating area, Limited parking in street, Neighborhood
calamaestra
calamaestra

Great!

Posted on 09 / 21 / 2014

The food was wonderful. The staff is friendly, welcoming and helpful. My partner and I had a great time and will return.
The only negative was parking. We went on a Saturday night, there was no parking nearby and the neighborhood was slightly questionable. Fortunately, we had no problems but I wouldn't walk around here alone at night.

Veg-Predilection
Veg-Predilection

Great addition to Atlanta Plant Based Eating

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2014

Not much to dislike about this excellent addition to healthy eating for Atlanta. The Chef was born and raised in Thailand and knows his ‘craft’ well. We sampled a half dozen menu items all which were delicious and some which exceeded expectations. This is a relatively new locally owned restaurant worth supporting. Note that just down the road is the Boxcar Grocer, filled with locally sourced health foods, and produce from local farms.

Ames
Ames

Excellent Food

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2014

Great food, great ambience! Check out the patio!

erica
erica

Best Vegan Food in GA

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Hands down, a Thai food lover or not, vegan or not this food is delicious! Done with much thought, creativity and skill, it towers over any said competition. Be prepared to fall in love with it. With reasonable prices, I'm a regular who has made all my friends regulars too. =) Also try the new lunch menu!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 26, 2014

Pros: Price, Valet Parking, Lunch menu
Cons: (Dinner) waitresses, Seating, Portions
strawberrydelight
strawberrydelight

Good Eats!

Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

I had the Kaeng Phet and shared the sampler platter, both were seasoned to perfection...a culinary masterpiece...FOOD ART...DELICIOUS...SLAM DUNK!! This was my first visit and I had a lot of questions and the staff was very helpful, polite and available. I am a vegan but the friend who was with me is not and she loved the food too (she had the Kaeng Massaman).

When he expands we would love to have you in Decatur.

I WILL BE BACK!!!

SIDEBAR: I love the slanted bowl my main dish was served in; I will be adding some to my kitchen.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff
bkurt01
bkurt01

Innovative and Delicious

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

Drink Art is brand new, only a couple months old. It's the brainchild of Shandon Anderson, a former UGA and NBA basketball player (google it for the full story). The food was delicious, authentic and used some thai herbs and spices I hadn't even tasted before. Our waitress told us that the mock meat was from a Thai company, and it was the closest thing to meat that I think I've tasted since going vegan. Seating is extremely limited and geared toward pairs. If you're in a party larger than 2, by all means call ahead and be prepared to sit next to each other, not around a table (seating for groups larger than two needs to be further developed). We are hopeful that they plan to put tables out on the beautiful roof terrace, where the views of downtown are fantastic. We will be back!

Pros: great food, locally-owned, fun drink menu
Cons: seating for groups, quasi-sketchy neighborhood

Dear Owner and Manager of Drink Art: