Vegan Thai food restaurant, opened in Jan 2014. Has fresh juices, uses some faux meats. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Thai, Catering, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by bkurt01
erica
erica

Best Vegan Food in GA

5 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

Hands down, a Thai food lover or not, vegan or not this food is delicious! Done with much thought, creativity and skill, it towers over any said competition. Be prepared to fall in love with it. With reasonable prices, I'm a regular who has made all my friends regulars too. =) Also try the new lunch menu!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 26, 2014

Pros: Price, Valet Parking, Lunch menu
Cons: (Dinner) waitresses, Seating, Portions
strawberrydelight
strawberrydelight

Good Eats!

5 Posted on 07 / 09 / 2014

I had the Kaeng Phet and shared the sampler platter, both were seasoned to perfection...a culinary masterpiece...FOOD ART...DELICIOUS...SLAM DUNK!! This was my first visit and I had a lot of questions and the staff was very helpful, polite and available. I am a vegan but the friend who was with me is not and she loved the food too (she had the Kaeng Massaman).

When he expands we would love to have you in Decatur.

I WILL BE BACK!!!

SIDEBAR: I love the slanted bowl my main dish was served in; I will be adding some to my kitchen.

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff

bkurt01
bkurt01

Innovative and Delicious

4 Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

Drink Art is brand new, only a couple months old. It's the brainchild of Shandon Anderson, a former UGA and NBA basketball player (google it for the full story). The food was delicious, authentic and used some thai herbs and spices I hadn't even tasted before. Our waitress told us that the mock meat was from a Thai company, and it was the closest thing to meat that I think I've tasted since going vegan. Seating is extremely limited and geared toward pairs. If you're in a party larger than 2, by all means call ahead and be prepared to sit next to each other, not around a table (seating for groups larger than two needs to be further developed). We are hopeful that they plan to put tables out on the beautiful roof terrace, where the views of downtown are fantastic. We will be back!

Pros: great food, locally-owned, fun drink menu
Cons: seating for groups, quasi-sketchy neighborhood

Dear Owner and Manager of Drink Art: