Had a nice meal friendly environment and asked if vegsn lots of choices and a good place to eat and drink some nice tea nice and warm with a big log burner it is not posh it's just right for an easy mealPros: cheap, has atmosfear, relaxed
This quaint place feel a little like you are entering a home, with loungy chairs as well as dining tables, and plenty of books to look at - in another language mostly. The service is freindly, and unprompted the waitress asked if we were vegan, so refreshing. Food was good and really got a buzz out of having sizzling platters!Pros: warm, variety on the menu, cheap-ish
Cons: no desserts
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Christchurch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Dream Garden Vegetarian Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 1003 times since Jan 2013.