Dragonfly Cafe and Gardens

Serves meat, veg options available. Offers a veggie sandwich at lunch. Dinner menu includes marinated tofu in rice and noodle bowls, or add it to any entree for a charge. Open Mon-Sun 5pm-close. Price: Moderate more-less
American, Latin, Asian, Catering, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by VegDesigner
WDubonnet
WDubonnet

Posted on 11 / 06 / 2011

I am vegan and eat at Dragonfly often and have never been disappointed. The food is nicely prepared, the service very accomidating and friendly.

Pros: excellent food, varied choices, nice atmosphere
Cons: no black bean dishes, wished they opened earlier for breakfast, would love to have posters available of the b
VegDesigner
VegDesigner

Claims vegan friendly, but beware

Posted on 05 / 27 / 2011

I have eaten at Dragonfly a million times. I always ordered the same dish (Wok fried rice bowl) feeling safe it was vegan...or so I was told. Turns out...it wasn't. The roasted vegetable appetizers are not vegan and when you ask for them to make it vegan, you get plain veggies with no flavor for the same price. I also resent the countless times they have made a mistake on my meal then never apologize or offer a discount for as many times as my husband and I have eaten there. If you do go, specify you are vegan and cross your fingers you actually get a vegan meal.

Pros: Ambiance
Cons: Service is poor, Not as vegan friendly as they claim

Dear Owner and Manager of Dragonfly Cafe and Gardens: