Serves meat, veg options available. Full page on menu is vegetarian and other vegetarian choices available. Friendly accommodating staff. Closed on Holidays. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

The Hungry Vegan
The Hungry Vegan

Pleasant Surprise

Posted on 01 / 19 / 2016

I liked this place. The food was on par with the usual Chinese restaurant in the US. My favorite of the 3 dishes I tried was the Szechwan Tofu. There is a weird but cool indoor/outdoorish seating area. If you're in the area, go here.

Pros: Vegan Items Called Out
CurlyChristine
CurlyChristine

I would give 5 Stars!

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2015

I appreciate when a restaurant sets apart Vegan Options, as well as being willing to customize what we ask for. The "Chef's Special" was delicious -- fried tofu with cilantro, Vegan secret sauce, and lemon! so good! + Vegan Chow Mein! The heat was enhancing without overpowering.

Pros: Several Creative, Flavorful Vegan Options , Vegan Options set out in the menu, Helpful Staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Dragon Palace: