Dragon King's Daughter

Serves meat, veg options available. Veg-friendly menu with soy and tofu options. Includes pizza, tacos, and appetizers, all of which can be made vegan. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Japanese, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by xsamx
xsamx
xsamx

Interesting fusion ideas

4 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2011

Cool little place that replaced "Karma Cafe." Karma had more of a hippie vibe and was open quite late whereas DKD is more a mix between fine-dining and a Chinese restaurant.

I really like that they give you a nice big pitcher of water per table. Everything is clean, service is good, and all the logistics of the restaurant are solid.

The food is good, but I don't often go here as the portions are fairly small and the vegan options are fun, but nothing amazing. Tofu is available and the have various pizza and taco options with vegetables and sauces. It's good, but for some reason the two times I went, I never thought "this is amazing! I must go back."

Still, if someone recommends it, or you need a veggie/omnivore place, know that vegans won't go hungry here.

Pros: great location, clean, vegan-friendly

Dear Owner and Manager of Dragon King's Daughter: