Dragon House

Serves meat, veg options available. Chinese restaurant. Has a vegetarian menu featuring various faux meat dishes. See website for menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by danakscully64
d_greenwald
d_greenwald

Worst restuarant I have been to in my entire life

1 Posted on 03 / 10 / 2009

Worst place ever. These is not a vegetarian restuarant. Taco Bell has more options than this S-hole. The only vegetarian item on the menu is some really awful dish which guess what, "accidentally" had meat in it. I should have read the other review, apparently it's common. Also, what the hell were they talking about? There are no fake meats at this place.
For goodness sake I hope someone reads this review and saves themself the huge waste of time it would be to go there. NOT A VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT. Do yourself a favor and go to Del Taco or something.

Cons: Every single thing ever, I hope this place goes out of business
  • danakscully64 danakscully64

Did you ask for the separate vegetarian menu? (There's a sign about it at the front)

danakscully64
danakscully64

BE CAREFUL!

2 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2008

I absolutely LOVED this place when I first found it. It was vegetarian heaven. My first bad experience happened one day when I ordered orange vegetarian chicken. No big deal until I found a piece of pork mixed in (stray piece). I shrugged it off as a one time thing. It happened a second time about 2 visits later. A piece of real chicken was in my dish. Both times I told the waitstaff and they didn't seem alarmed. I was still charged for both meals. A few months go by and I decided to give it another try. I ordered the delicious Hot and Sour soup and cashew vegetarian chicken. Absolutely yummy. Got my leftovers home and when I went to the kitchen for a snack, I found a piece of pork in my soup. I think I've had enough with this place. They likely cook the meat and vegetarian dishes on the same surface. If you don't mind picking real meat out of your food, this place is for you. One other complaint is they have a large tank in the restaurant with a couple of fish. The tank would be fine, but it's nasty looking and too small for the Koi.

Pros: Delicious Veg Food, HUGE menu, Reasonable prices
Cons: Meat in Veg Food, So-So Waitstaff, Water tastes weird
  • danakscully64 danakscully64

I realized a year later that I was mistaken when it came to the soup, it was a mushroom. The other 2 incidences, I am positive that was real meat. I might consider giving this place another try, but I'm not making it a priority to get over there.

Dear Owner and Manager of Dragon House: