Large outdoor market featuring many organic growers. Spring/Summer hours are 1:30pm-6:30pm. Fall/Winter hours are 1:30pm-5:30pm. more-less
Center St & Lincoln St
Santa Cruz, California 95060

Wed 1:30pm-5:30pm

First Review by H

Love this farmer's market!

Posted on 11 / 18 / 2015

I either come to this market or the Cabrillo College farmer's market every week.

This market features an abundance of vendors selling food and flowers from their farms. There are also vendors selling prepared food with several vegan choices.

Besides being a great place to stock up on yummy food it is a great place to people watch.

Pros: great organic food, great prices at some stalls - Route One is the fir, fun people watching

Soo Soo Good! Amazing quality fresh & organic

Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

This is one of the best farmer's markets I've ever been to. You can get so many wonderful seasonal fruits and vegetables galore. The produce is so rich and flavorful - top notch quality! And great prices (if you look around). I'd say it's about 90% organic. This is the ONLY place I buy my veggies if ever I can make it out on Wednesdays, and there's always plenty of nice, friendly people there out and about.

Pros: Organic, Delicious, Wow

Dear Owner and Manager of Downtown Farmers' Market: