March 2014 reported change of ownership. An independent organic vegetarian restaurant and shop; previously named Luscious Organics. Offers smoothies, fresh juices, gluten-free vegan cakes baked in-house, vegetarian and vegan food. Has Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, British, English

Spider Pig
Spider Pig

I didn't enjoy the food

Posted on 01 / 29 / 2016

The atmosphere was great, the waiter was nice, and the food looked good but...
it really wasn't good.
The lentil soup (outrageous 7£) was basically boiled lentils with cumin, which I like but the price..
The beet burger was super sweet and the bread was so thick, I couldn't finish it... and it was served with undercooked carrots.
My gf's carrot falafels were really bad, like poorly executed carrot balls, those deserts. And it came with a cold parsnip puree.
From the reviews Im guessing they just had a bad day. But I wish I had gobe to the cheap lebanese next door.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Fast wifi
Cons: Really pricey for what they deliver, Not good food.
ChloeTesla

Luna Fay
Luna Fay

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted on 05 / 18 / 2015

Excellent food, great choices! Loads of juices to choose from and great selection of vegan and gluten free cakes! It also has it's own yoga studio downstairs! Very cool place to go if in London! Quite expensive but that's how it is when eating quality food and also I am a student... £26 for lunch for two.. Quite expensive for me, maybe not for others!

Pros: Beautiful Food, Good vibes
Cons: Prices

Anyaaa
Anyaaa

Down to earth

Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

The setting is very pleasant and the staff is friendly. The food selection is somewhat limited for vegans. The dish was good but not exceptional, it was a bit pricey for what we got.

Pros: Organic food
Cons: A bit pricey, Not a lot of options for vegans
Barbara Primo
Barbara Primo

Very nice and good.

Posted on 05 / 23 / 2014

I went there at the end of Mai 2014, but the restaurant is actually open since october 2013.
I found a really fresh menu with a good choice of raw food, simple but savory recipes.
The restaurant is not completely vegetarian, some eggs are used and one or two choices have cheese, but vegan options are the most important in number an we loved them.

gen6
gen6

Good food, but strange downstairs area?

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

Food is good and filling, but as I popped downstairs to use the facilities, the chefs were spread about all over the lower bar area with food tubs left out uncovered. I think this is very unhygienic, as it is right outside the customer toilets in an open area.

lozzer
lozzer
  • non-vegetarian

Fab vegan RAW food

Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

I stumbled across this restaurant and am so pleased I did.
I had heard of the RAW food trend but hadn't really had the time to read up on it properly and in my head I had visions of limp lettuce leaves and carrott sticks to nibble on. My experience at Down to Earth has completely changed my attitude.
I had the vegetable lasagne and couldn't believe how good it tasted without any meat and without any cooking. The flavours were incredible and so moreish. I had no idea you could make a cheese tasting paste from cashew nuts. So clever and I felt full and satisfied afterwards too. Friendly staff, great prices and a great hip interior too-a real contender for the best vegetarian cafe on the veggie scene in london I reckon. Top marks Down to Earth-well done.

Dear Owner and Manager of Down to Earth: