Down to Earth Organic and N...

Vegetarian natural food grocery market with locations in Hawaii. Has a deli and juice counter, baked goods, hot food and salad bar - pay for food by weight. Dairy is used in some food but no eggs. more-less
4460 Kapolei Parkway Ste 320 (Kalaeloa Blvd)
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707

lisalee808
lisalee808

Down to Earth Burger

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

The Down to Earth burger with a Life Foods patty and gluten-free bun is so FRIGGIN delicious, I wish I could eat it everyday. It is a must try if you should ever visit a Down to Earth... vegan or non-vegan.

starlyse
starlyse

their hot bar rocks

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I wish I had one if these in my state. Their hot bar and salad bar is overflowing with unique, delicious dishes. There's tons of vegan bakery, including a wife variety of vegan cheesecakes! A little more expensive than I'd like, but worth every penny.

Pros: hot bar, salad bar
Cons: price
Mesohungry
Mesohungry

I LOVE this store.

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2012

There store is squeaky clean and well stocked all the time. SUPER friendly staff and a lot of delicious fresh items on there salad bar. I have tried just about all and, all of it is delicious and FRESH!! Everytime I come here I could wander down all the isles looking at all the great intresting items which I also think are reasonably priced. There is always tons of parking and I really wish I lived right across the street to eat here breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or better yet work here :) I love this place.

Pros: AWESOME salad bar!, GREAT staff!, Tons of parking ALWAYS!
Cons: Constantly have to go back for more!!!, I dream of this place all the time!!!!, Im addicted to the chocolate coconut balls!

Dear Owner and Manager of Down to Earth Organic and Natural: