Down to Earth Organic and N...

Vegetarian natural food grocery market with locations in Hawaii. Has a deli and juice counter, baked goods, hot food and salad bar - pay for food by weight. Dairy is used in some food but no eggs. more-less
4460 Kapolei Parkway Ste 320 (Kalaeloa Blvd)
Kapolei, Hawaii 96707
808-675-2300

Mon-Sun 7:30am-10:00pm

First Review by Mesohungry
EffieInHawaii
EffieInHawaii

I love this chain

Posted on 09 / 12 / 2015

It's not cheap, but it is high quality. It is simply my favorite place to shop for special groceries, and to get a meal in the buffet/bakery. There are so many vegan and gluten free options, so I know I can always go there and get a lunch or dinner that tastes so good, and also won't make me sick. The pizza is my favorite. They have ripe tropical fruit, and also every option you could possibly imagine for baking and even vegan junk food.

Pros: Huge selection and variety for baking, Vegan toiletries, Buffet/bakery and outdoor seating
Cons: Pricey
lisalee808
lisalee808

Down to Earth Burger

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2014

The Down to Earth burger with a Life Foods patty and gluten-free bun is so FRIGGIN delicious, I wish I could eat it everyday. It is a must try if you should ever visit a Down to Earth... vegan or non-vegan.

starlyse
starlyse

their hot bar rocks

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I wish I had one if these in my state. Their hot bar and salad bar is overflowing with unique, delicious dishes. There's tons of vegan bakery, including a wife variety of vegan cheesecakes! A little more expensive than I'd like, but worth every penny.

Pros: hot bar, salad bar
Cons: price

Mesohungry
Mesohungry

I LOVE this store.

Posted on 01 / 23 / 2012

There store is squeaky clean and well stocked all the time. SUPER friendly staff and a lot of delicious fresh items on there salad bar. I have tried just about all and, all of it is delicious and FRESH!! Everytime I come here I could wander down all the isles looking at all the great intresting items which I also think are reasonably priced. There is always tons of parking and I really wish I lived right across the street to eat here breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or better yet work here :) I love this place.

Pros: AWESOME salad bar!, GREAT staff!, Tons of parking ALWAYS!
Cons: Constantly have to go back for more!!!, I dream of this place all the time!!!!, Im addicted to the chocolate coconut balls!

Dear Owner and Manager of Down to Earth Organic and Natural: