Serves meat, veg options available. Very small, family restaurant. Has a vegan breakfast burrito, waffles and vegan breakfast sausage. Add soy cheese for extra charge. Hosts Persian/Mediterranean themed nights - dinner is by reservation only. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Persian, Mediterranean, Non-veg

celynki
celynki

Decent Option if You're in the Area

Posted on 07 / 26 / 2010

I had the eggplant (vegan version) and hummus, ordered as takeout, and enjoyed both. It took perhaps ten minutes of waiting time, which seemed reasonable, and the waiter filled up my water glass a bunch of times. I would prefer to give this a rating of 3 1/2 cows.

Pros: Good service, Decent food
Cons: A bit out of the way
Guest
Guest

Hit or Miss

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2007

I have been to this place several times, but the last vist was not so great. They have new owners. I had a salad and the greens had brown edges. My green drink tasted more like green water. I am not sure they are still working on the same concept as the old owners. But it would be nice if they could get it together. Service was slow as well.

Pros: Healthy
Cons: Quility of Food, Service

Dear Owner and Manager of Down to Earth Cafe: