Serves meat, veg options available. Menu includes some vegetarian/vegan main dishes. Try their house-made tofu. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
4403 Wrightsville Ave (Kerr)
Wilmington, North Carolina 28403
910-313-1088

First Review by ccreagent
VegansillyCat
VegansillyCat

Great place

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

My boyfriend and I are both vegan and we love this place. Lots of veggie options, friendly staff, and nice atmosphere.

Pros: Good food, Nice Atmosphere, Friendly Staff
laurieschool
laurieschool

Awesome food

Posted on 09 / 27 / 2009

This restaurant is great, I love it because they can make anything on the menu veg friendly. They either substitute tofu or soy "chicken". The staff is very friendly. It is definitely one of my favorite restaurants.

gardener62
gardener62

A Super Place to Eat!

Posted on 02 / 13 / 2009

The owners of this fine resturant are very courteus and friendly. The atmosphere is lovely. The staff are excellent. My wife & I have eaten here on weekdays and weekends and the food and service have always been excellent! Give them a try, you will love it!

Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff

lovegoodfood
lovegoodfood

Disappointing

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2008

On Friday, May 30, 2008, my family and I had the misfortunate to eat at Double Happiness restaurant located
in Wilmington, NC. The name of this restaurant is a misnomer, and raises several red flags.
1) They push drinks (alcohol) endlessly.
2) Employees lack personal hygiene (e.g., a food/drink handler did not wash her hands in the restroom).
3) The atmosphere is not for adults who seek peace
and quiet.
4) The food is subpar (e.g., either bland or submerged in thick syrupy sauces).

So unless you're a glutton for punishment, heed the red flags and avoid this place!

I'd advise you to visit Tidal Creek Coop, which is just down the road.

Cons: bad food, poor hygiene, mark-up on drinks--which they push!
  • Chat_Noir Chat_Noir

While you are certainly welcome to your own opinion, I'm curious as to why yours is the only one that is negative. Perhaps you went on a bad night? I don't know. i just find it odd that you seem to have had such an awful experience while everyone else seems to love it.

ccreagent
ccreagent

My favorite restaurant in Wilmington!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2008

Love, love, LOVE this place! The servers/owners are super nice and very accommodating. Their tofu is amazing. A must visit!

Pros: never very busy, friendly staff, great service
Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Double Happiness: