My boyfriend and I are both vegan and we love this place. Lots of veggie options, friendly staff, and nice atmosphere.Pros: Good food, Nice Atmosphere, Friendly Staff
This restaurant is great, I love it because they can make anything on the menu veg friendly. They either substitute tofu or soy "chicken". The staff is very friendly. It is definitely one of my favorite restaurants.
The owners of this fine resturant are very courteus and friendly. The atmosphere is lovely. The staff are excellent. My wife & I have eaten here on weekdays and weekends and the food and service have always been excellent! Give them a try, you will love it!Pros: excellent food, healthy cuisine, friendly staff
On Friday, May 30, 2008, my family and I had the misfortunate to eat at Double Happiness restaurant located
in Wilmington, NC. The name of this restaurant is a misnomer, and raises several red flags.
1) They push drinks (alcohol) endlessly.
2) Employees lack personal hygiene (e.g., a food/drink handler did not wash her hands in the restroom).
3) The atmosphere is not for adults who seek peace
4) The food is subpar (e.g., either bland or submerged in thick syrupy sauces).
So unless you're a glutton for punishment, heed the red flags and avoid this place!
I'd advise you to visit Tidal Creek Coop, which is just down the road.
Cons: bad food, poor hygiene, mark-up on drinks--which they push!
Love, love, LOVE this place! The servers/owners are super nice and very accommodating. Their tofu is amazing. A must visit!Pros: never very busy, friendly staff, great service
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Wilmington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Double Happiness closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 2237 times since Jan 2013.