Dosa Plaza

Extensive menu featuring South Indian, North Indian, Indo-Chinese food, drinks, and espresso coffees. More then 50 varieties of dosas plus idli, Indo-Chinese dishes, Punjabi, and pizzas. Seats 50. Parking provided. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Indian, Chinese, Fast food

First Review by Petesternz
Shev2
Shev2

Vegan fast food!

4 Posted on 12 / 14 / 2013

Ok so I'm not sure how healthy dosa plaza is but it's great fast food for veggies and vegans! It's filling and tasty, with options for Dosas, veg sizzlers (yum), curries and really good manchurian balls!
The combos are a good option and the staff are usually pretty clued up as to making things vegan.

Pros: Value for money, Vegan fast food, Tastes great :)
Cons: The setting is a bit 'fast foody', Maybe not too healthy!
Ketki
Ketki

An awesome experience

5 Posted on 04 / 18 / 2013

I have been to this restaurant few times lately and actually very fascinated with food. Excellent quality and hygiene standards are at its best. I am food critic myself but honestly do not find anything wrong.
Food varieties and quality is at its best in Auckland and PRIME thing about it is ALL comes freshly made. (not pre-cooked). Reasonably priced as compared to others in market.
Over all experience I will say good and I will keep going.
Will surely recommend and you can’t go wrong if you want a good food with great hygiene standards.

LoveToEat10
LoveToEat10

Great Experience

5 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2011

Its an amazing place to be with family. Kids as well as elder people will enjoy what Dosa Plaza has to offer. My 4 year old son is a big Dosa Plaza fan, we keep returning! Very hygienic and very reasonable prices. Nice experiences.

Pros: Great food, Very hygienic, Reasonable prices
dumpling
dumpling

yuk

2 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2011

Wouldn't recommend this for people that don't eat garlic and onion. Both times I went there, both times the food tasted and looked like mushy onions. Even though they assured me they didn't put onion in it, I didn't believe them and didn't eat it and left feeling they lied. I would have to watch them make it and check all the bottles and packages of ingredients in order to be convinced they didn't.

Cons: onions, garlic, yuk
Savitri
Savitri

Excellent Food And Great Service!

5 Posted on 07 / 23 / 2011

Great experience. Superb service and excellent food!! Vege lovers will be extremely satisfied! :D
If you love any type of Indian food, then Dosa Plaza is the place to go!
Large variety of Dosas along with great Punjabi and Indo-Chinese foods, as well as their Chaat items. Value for money. Would definitely be a regular customer.

Pros: Quality, Pricing, Hygiene

hindll01
hindll01

• herbivore

Delicious food even for non-vegetarians

4 Posted on 09 / 07 / 2010

I dined here once by myself and thought how delicious, healthy and filling vegetarian food can be. The food did take a while to come out but, it was worth the wait. I decide to trick my two younger sisters into eating here with the promise of taking them to Yum Cha after. But, both of them were too full from eating at Dosa Plaza. We ordered the following items: Mysore Uttappa (a delicious and light pizza), Vegetable Manchurian and Punjabi Thali.

Pros: Cheap, Fresh, Tasty
Cons: Food not served to your table, Waiting time is too long
sophie666
sophie666

Decent

3 Posted on 07 / 15 / 2010

I heard many good things from my vegetarian friend about this place so I checked it out. They accomodate vegans but the options are extremely limited, I tried a vegan dosa with had a potato yellow curry in it, quite nice but a little bland and not enough vegetables for my liking. A little pricey for what you get. I think it would be a much more pleasant experience for non-vegans. I enjoyed what I ordered but I don't think I will go back.

Pros: Fast, Tastes good
Petesternz
Petesternz

Interesting place, food still needs work

3 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2009

This is a very useful place for veggies and I found them extremely accommodating to vegans. In fact, most of the menu is either vegan or easily turned vegan, and its 100% veggie. The menu itself is very full and the prices are reasonable. They make all sorts of dosas and a mix of other foods, Indian or Chinese based, or mixed. Unfortunately, the food was not as exciting as the menu. We enjoyed our Dosa (a Sri Lankan variety), but the other food we had was EXTREMELY salty. So salty that we threw out the extras. Next time we will stick to the dosas. There are so many choices available, it's a bit hard to choose which one to order. I wish I could promote this place more heartily, as I love the menu, but until the food improves, I'm sticking with only a moderate recommendation...

Pros: reasonable prices, lots of options, they deliver
Cons: SALTY!
Guest
Guest

good indian food

5 Posted on 08 / 17 / 2009

i discovered this place by accident and was very surprised by the food-Dosa Plaza have a mix of Indian/Chinese and Mexican fusion food going on-Just a word of advise stick the south Indian or Punjabi dishes which are really yummy-i tried a Chinese dish and it was not good -very bizzare schezwan chilli mushroomm dosa-but their idli, wada and masala dosa are fantastic and it always seems really busy -definitely recommended and really cheap

Pros: cheap, fast service
Cons: chinese dishes

Dear Owner and Manager of Dosa Plaza: