Indian vegetarian restaurant. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Indian, Buffet

First Review by Sylvia Fisher
Sylvia Fisher
Sylvia Fisher

My new Favorite Indian Restaurant!

5 Posted on 10 / 15 / 2010

Not gonna lie, Dosa King is a hike for us (we're in South Minneapolis). But the drive is SO worth it. I think about the food all the time now, and I'm so glad to have an Indian restaurant to fill the void left by Nalapak (never had great service there, but I did like the food). The Dosa King dosai are HUGE, and so great (my fave is the King Spring Dosai chock-full of veggies and Mysore chutney...you can get it with or without cheese too). Even the most expensive one isn't over 10 bucks, and since it can feed two, it's a great deal. We also love the Gobi Manchurian appetizer...spicy cauliflower with just the right hint of crunch. Delish. The service experience was great (they give me lots of extra tamarind chutney!) and we'll definitely be back.

Pros: tasty dosa, fresh veggies, good value
Cons: atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Dosa King: