Serves meat, veg options available. Several locations. Has a spinach and tofu wrap, a vegan chili, and several other vegetarian choices. Dairy is used in the burrito and wraps, so vegans need to specify. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Mexican, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by evelynfuertes
passedout
passedout

Not bad..but didn't wow me

2 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2014

The title says it all. This place has a vegan menu on their site, which is very awesome of them. I had a tofu and spinach burrito which was pretty bland. The food is very fresh and prepared quickly, though leaves a little to be desired on the spice end of things. Perhaps if I had more time to feel out the menu I would have better luck.

Pros: fresh, fast
Cons: bland
xalexajay
xalexajay

Yummy

4 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2011

I love their burritos, it is very casual and inexpensive. Everything I've had there is wonderful like the bean burrito and tofu and spinach burrito. They do serve meat, but there are many vegan& vegetarian options, great for lunch or a casual dinner!

evelynfuertes
evelynfuertes

Great Casual Mexican Place

4 Posted on 08 / 26 / 2010

Dos Amigos is a great little gem. It has plenty of vegan and vegetarian options. It's not a fancy place so if that's what you are looking for then you won't like it. For someone looking for a nice casual dining experience this is the place for you. Great (big) burritos that you can wash down with beer, margaritas or sangria. You also can't beat the price. We had two burritos, chili and beers for $26.

Pros: Plenty of vegan options
Cons: Does serve meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Dos Amigos: