Vegan tapas bar, operating since Oct 2013. Hosts frequent live music events (no cover charge). Took over the location of MishMash. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Israeli, Beer/Wine

Floatingduck
Floatingduck

Nice place!

Posted on 10 / 28 / 2014

I tried the pizza, the kobe (?) and the Hummus - everything was very tasty. Plus, i loved the location and the atmosphere! A great place in Haifa.

Carmiar
Carmiar

Best burger Ever

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

And the place is realy nice

yossiv
yossiv

Pizza At Doobie's

Posted on 05 / 13 / 2014

I had a pizza with everything. Took a side of pesto. The pizza was great with and without the pesto. There were about 20 people there at the time and only one waiter. So we had to fetch the oregano shaker and pesto ourselves or wait until the pizza gets cold. The atmosphere was casual and lively.

A friend I dined with enthusiastically recommended the hummus with Bolognese sauce.

I didn't like the fact that the non smoking zone was not really separated from the smoking zone.

Pros: Great Pizza, Good Music, Reasonable Prices
Cons: Somewhat Shanty, Smokers

heyheyrenee
heyheyrenee

Just Okay

Posted on 02 / 16 / 2014

This place wasn't horrible but it was nothing to write home about. I had the vegan shwarma and it was just okay. My husband had the hummus with mushrooms and onions. We've both had better hummus. It's a small place with outdoor seating. Our waiter sat and smoked cigarettes and I felt he could have been more attentive. I wish I could say it was great. Just don't have high expectations.

Cons: Smoking

Dear Owner and Manager of Doobi's Vegan Bar: