Serves meat, veg options available. Small neighborhood bar. Has veggie choices like a wrap, a veggie burger, baked potato with broccoli, vegan cheddar cheese (check ahead). Price: Inexpensive more-less
American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by lfusfeld
lfusfeld
lfusfeld

Cook your lentils and don't touch your hair.

2 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2009

The food is usually decent, but the last time I went, the waiter was playing with his hair before he brought us our food. The place doesn't seem that clean in general, which I could tolerate, but the hair touching grossed me out.

Also, one time I went there and one of the options was a lentil salad. It came out and the lentils seemed undercooked (if cooked at all). I tried to eat it anyway, but it turns out lentils MUST be cooked. I got very sick within an hour.

Pros: vegan options clearly delineated
Cons: uncooked lentils, cleanliness

Dear Owner and Manager of Doobies: