Dong Dong Vegetarian...

Offers many kinds of mock meats and traditional Taiwanese dishes. Has a pleasant small seated area. There is another small veg restaurant just before when coming from Bó'ài Street so make sure you're at the right place. Address in Chinese: 251台灣 新北市淡水區仁愛街15號. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly,Taiwanese, Chinese, Buddhist
No 15, Lane 18, Rén'ài Street, Danshuei District (Bo ai St)
Danshui, Taiwan 251
02-2623-7692

Call for hours - tell us

• Cash only

First Review by vtraveller
Evanming
Evanming

Nice

Posted on 10 / 12 / 2013

Really nice
滿好吃的

Pros: Near MRT
Cons: small
richardindia
richardindia

Oasis

Posted on 07 / 23 / 2013

I was starving, so very happy to find this, thanks to Happy Cow. Delicious. No English spoken, and they didn't know the word vegetarian, but perked up when I said vegan. Map point is off. Actual location is perhaps 100 m southwest on first part of Ren'ai street.

vtraveller
vtraveller
+1917

Best in Tamshui

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

I used to live in the area many years ago and this was my favorite spot. Was happy to find it still there (9 years later) and as far as I know there aren't a lot of choices in the area. They offer some very taste noodle dishes, dumplings, mock meats, and more. See my pics. The owner is very friendly and remembered me. She sometimes brews oolong tea which is great after a meal there. The small seating area is cozy.

Pros: Good food, Friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Dong Dong Vegetarian Restaurant: